Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Well I was preoccupied slightly on Sunday. Something called a Black~n~Gold Superbeauxl!!! Yes while I live in the Northeast I do call N'Awlins home. I lived there for more time than any other one place in my life.

I wanted to give a tip... I use Spring Pad It to assist in my menu planning. As I am searching for my menus I either type the recipe into Spring Pad, cut and paste, or use the URL. Once I have my list of menus, I can then make a grocery list for the week. This saves me time, energy and money. Then later as I go back and reuse a recipe I already have the recipe saved in Spring Pad to pull into a new menu plan.


Menu Plan...

Turkey Salisbury Steak with vegetables
Chicken Tertrazzini
Deep Dish Pizza
Tzatzika pasta and Chicken Salad
Beef Fajitas
Leftovers
Baked Potato Chowder


For this and more menu planning ideas please check out Menu Plan Monday



No comments:

Post a Comment